WALNUT ORCHESTRAL Snare drum 35,5 Ø X 16 CM NATURAL HELMET CAST METAL RINGS P.LEATHER B.STEEL WIRES
Beauty is in the heart, do you like a new sensation when hitting? try the new NPdrums® orchestral Snare drum of 35.6 Ø X 16 cm. You will see that it has a magnificent varnished American walnut hull, and that it produces a warm and round sound with an excellent response. Improved bass, complex tonality in a sound that cannot be replaced. The walnut hull has a perfect classic look finish and with its aggressive sound thanks to the hardness of the walnut produces that different sound with its steel basses. The threaded tube hardware displays a striking contrast. This model mounted with chromed Zamak cast rings provides a dry and crisp stick. Try this original model and go back to the 60s with your rock band or orchestra.
- Walnut wood hull 6 mm 7ply.
- Metal ring cast beater. (31-6830-00)
- Metal ring cast bordonero. (31-6840-00)
- Quick Snare drum lever to regulate the board. (30-1230-00)
- Fixed bridge bordonero. (30-1340-00)
- Bordonero steel threads.
- 10 acorns of tube in brass 6mm with independent tension. (30-1940-00)
- 20 screws M-6x40mm in chrome. (30-3780-00)
- 20 chrome metal washers. (30-3420-00)
- 20 nylon washers. (30-3450-00)
- Key to refine chrome finish. (30-2980-00)
- Whisk patch generates dry granules 250 microns. (B14HDD)
- Patch 75 microns. (S14H30)
- Weight 3,000 kg.
- Ideal for soloists of orchestras and symphonic bands.
- Items out of stock 8 days of manufacture.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
- Hull Finish
- Painted Wood
- Helmet Color
- (16) Natural Lacquer
- Hull Measures
- 35.5 Ø X 16 CM
- Hoop Type
- Cast Metal Hoop
- Type of Bordonero
- Bordonero steel cable
No opinions at the moment
Customers who purchased this product can place reviews.
You May Also Be Interested