ARCLE ORCHESTRAL Snare drum 35,5 Ø X 14 CM NATURAL CAST METAL RINGS
Maple is back, are you a classic and do you like to go back to the past? try the new orchestral Snare drum NPdrums® of 35.6 Ø X 14 cm. You will see that it has a magnificent varnished maple hull, and that it produces a warm and round sound with an excellent response. Improved bass, complex tonality in a sound that cannot be replaced. The maple hull has a perfect classic look finish. The threaded tube hardware displays a striking contrast. This model mounted with chrome zamak cast rings provides a dry and crisp punch. Try this original model and go back to the 60s with your rock band or orchestra.
- Maple wood hull 6mm 7ply.
- Metal ring cast beater crome.
- Metal ring cast boring crome.
- Quick Snare drum lever to regulate the truss board.
- Fixed bridge bordonero.
- Bordonero steel 20 wires super sensitive.
- 10 acorns Snare drum tube lug brass 6mm with independent tension.
- 20 screws M-6x40mm in chrome.
- 20 metallic aradelas crome.
- 20 nylon washers.
- Key to refine chrome finish.
- Beater patch generates granulated dray 250 microns.
- Patch 75 microns.
- Weight 3,100 kg.
- Ideal for soloist of orchestras and symphonic bands.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested