MAPLE ORCHESTRAL Snare drum 35,5 Ø X 16 CM NATURAL CAST METAL RINGS
Maple is back, are you a classic and do you like to go back to the past? try the new orchestral Snare drum NPdrums® of 35.6 Ø X 16 cm. You will see that it has a magnificent varnished maple hull, and that it produces a warm and round sound with an excellent response. Improved bass, complex tonality in a sound that cannot be replaced. The maple hull has a perfect classic look finish. The threaded tube hardware displays a striking contrast. This model mounted with chrome zamak cast rings provides a dry and crisp punch. Try this original model and go back to the 60s with your rock band or orchestra.
- Maple wood hull 6mm 7ply.
- Metal ring cast beater crome. (31-6830-00)
- Metal ring cast boring crome. (31-6840-00)
- Quick Snare drum lever to regulate the board. (30-1230-00)
- Fixed bridge bordonero. (30-1340-00)
- Bordonero steel 20 wires super sensitive. (28-1430-00)
- 10 acorns of tube in brass 6mm with independent tension. (30-1940-00)
- 20 screws M-6x40mm in chrome. (30-3780-00)
- 20 chrome metal washers. (30-3420-00)
- 20 nylon washers. (30-3450-00)
- Key to refine chrome finish. (30-2980-00)
- Whisk patch generates dry granules 250 microns. (B14HDD)
- Patch 75 microns. (S14H30)
- Weight 3,150 kg.
- Ideal for soloists of orchestras and symphonic bands.
- Items out of stock 8 days of manufacture.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested