BRASS ORCHESTRAL CASE 35,5 Ø X 16 CM BLACK SATIN HELMET CAST METAL HOOPS
Do you want to feel the modern sound of a metal box? The metal boxes of black satin brass Npdrums® 35.5 Ø X 12 cm are the reflection of the most authentic sound of the drum and orchestra box. Designed with high quality materials, they recover the metallic sounds that provide the high performance demanded by percussionists. Attack with punch volume with a characteristic central steel staff that gives it body and sharpness. M-6 threaded tube acorns in chromed brass. Simple metallic ring with a fold characteristic of vintage boxes. The old generations of artisan drums made with the most modern materials are back
- Black satin brass helmet 1mm.
- Metal rings cast in chrome.
- 10 acorns box tube lug brass 6mm with independent tension.
- Quick box lever to regulate the truss board.
- Fixed bridge bordonero.
- Bordonero steel 20 wires super sensitive.
- Key to refine chrome finish.
- Beater patch generates granulated dray 250 microns.
- Patch 75 microns.
- Weight 3,040 kg.
- Ideal for soloist of orchestras and symphonic bands.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)