BRASS ORCHESTRAL CASE 35,5 Ø X 16 CM GOLDEN HELMET CAST METAL SIDES
We have done it again. Do you want to feel the metal in your hands? The metal boxes of Brass Npdrums® 35.5 Ø X 16 cm are the reflection of the most authentic sound of the old war box. Designed with high quality materials, they recover the metallic sounds that provide the high performance demanded by percussionists. Pure and dry attack, with volume of glue with a characteristic central staff that gives it body and sharpness. M-6 threaded tube acorns in chromed brass. Simple metallic ring with a fold characteristic of vintage boxes. Vuelven the old generations of artisan drums made with the most modern materials.
- Brass helmet 1mm.
- Metal ring cast chrome beater. (31-6840-00)
- Chrome-plated cast metal ring. (31-6830-00)
- Quick box lever to regulate the board. (30-1230-00)
- Fixed bridge bordonero. (30-1340-00)
- Bordonero steel 20 wires super sensitive. (28-1430-00)
- 10 acorns of tube in brass 6mm with independent tension. (30-1940-00)
- 20 screws M-6x40mm in chrome. (30-3780-00)
- 20 chrome metal washers. (30-3420-00)
- 20 nylon washers. (30-3450-00)
- Key to refine chrome finish. (30-2980-00)
- Whisk patch generates dry granules 250 microns. (B14HDD)
- Patch 75 microns. (S14H30)
- Weight 4,150 kg.
- Ideal for soloists of orchestras and symphonic bands.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested