BRASS ORCHESTRAL CASE 35,5 Ø X 12 CM BLACK SATIN HELMET CAST METAL HOOPS
Do you want to go back to the vintage sound of the synthetic patch in your hands?The Npdrums Black Satin Brass® metal boxes of 35.5 cm in diameter and 12 cm provide the most genuine sound of the old war boxes. These boxes capture the metallic tones that discerning percussionists seek. With a striking attack and a forceful volume, with a distinctive metal steel staff that gives them body and clarity. M-6 acorns in chromed brass add a touch of elegance. In addition, its simple metal ring presents the characteristic fold in vintage boxes. Relive the legacy of handcrafted drums with modern materials! The Npdrums Black Satin Brass metal boxes offer you a unique sound experience that will transport you over time.®
- Black satin brass helmet 1mm.
- Metal rings cast in chrome.
- 10 acorns box tube lug brass 6mm with independent tension.
- Quick box lever to regulate the truss board.
- Fixed bridge bordonero.
- Bordonero steel 20 wires super sensitive.
- Key to refine chrome finish.
- Beater patch generates granulated dray 250 microns.
- Patch 75 microns.
- Weight 3,040 kg.
- Ideal for soloist of orchestras and symphonic bands.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested