TIMBALE SAYÓN ESPERANZA 40,6 Ø X 34 CM BLACK JET HOOPS
The timpani of Sayón Esperanza accompanies the auto sacramental Paso where with its touch it marks the end of the drum roll. Built with a beech veneer hull it offers that typical round and closed sound of wood, where once again the punishment of the SAYÓN collects all the pain and suffering that accompanies Holy Week in Andalusia.
- Beech wood hull 5mm 7ply.
- Lacquered in graphite color.
- Wood beater ring 40,6 Ø x 30mm solid jet. (31-1710-11)
- Standard wood ring 40.6 Ø x 30mm solid jet. (31-1750-11)
- Decompression piece. (30-6540-00)
- 16 Screws tension crome 70mm. (30-3940-00)
- 16 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3420-00)
- 16 Chrome snags. (30-4660-00)
- 8 chromed top picolo acorns with independent tension. (30-2180-00)
- 8 chromed lower picolo acorns with independent tension. (30-2260-00)
- Hope logo label. (99-9102-03
- Hanging hook chrome sayon with ring. (30-7380-00)
- Chrome tuning key. (30-2980-00)
- 2 Frost beater patch 40.6 Ø of 385 microns. (TT16MXF)
- Weight approx. 5.320kg.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested