SAYÓN ESPERANZA GOLD DRUM 35.6 Ø X 14 CM BLACK JET HOOPS
Is there something as beautiful and simple as the Esperanza drum 35.6 Ø X 14 cm in gold finish. NPdrums manufactures® this drum with a 1.2mm aluminum body and anodized in black color with artistic touches and finishes in gold plated. with a high-pitched sound characterized by aluminum and copper snare in wound silk. Try this drum in your brotherhood and you will see the elegance and sound coupled to every moment of your parade. Its sound is characteristic of Malaga's Holy Week. EAN13 8435288197746
- Recessed 1.2 mm aluminum hull.
- Anodized in black color.
- Beater wood rings 35.6 Ø jet finish. (30-1510-11)
- Wooden rims 35.6 Ø jet finish. (30-1520-11)
- Slang lever with adjustment. (30-1320-00)
- Chrome-plated bridge. (30-1360-00)
- Decompression piece. (30-6560-00)
- 2 metal silk socket plates. (30-1480-00)
- 16 Silk threads 1.10 mts.. (28-0000-00)
- 14 Gold tension screws 80mm. (30-4070-00)
- 2 Gold tension screws 90mm. (30-4150-00)
- 16 gold washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3440-00)
- 14 Gold sayon hitches. (30-4710-00)
- 2 Hooks for Chinese box/stick support. (30-4920-00)
- 8 gold-billed acorns with independent tension. (30-2440-00)
- Hope logo label. (99-9102-03)
- Gold hanger hook with ring. (30-7390-00)
- Gold Tuning Key. (30-3000-00)
- drumhead 35.6 Ø 385 micron frost whisk. (TT14MXF)
- drumhead 35.6 Ø 75 micron snare drum. (S14H30)
- Inner foam ring damper 35.6 cm. (AP-1014-00)
- Weight approx. 3,102 kg.
- Possibility of attaching a Chinese box/toothpick support.
- 3-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Made in Manises (Valencia) Spain.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested