- On sale!
SAYÓN ESPERANZA GOLD DRUM 35.6 Ø X 14 CM VIOLET JET HOOPS
Is there something as beautiful and simple as the Esperanza drum 35.6 Ø X 14 cm in gold finish. With a 1.2mm anodized aluminum body in black color with artistic touches and gold-plated finishes, NPdrums manufactures® this drum. with a high-pitched sound characterized by aluminum and copper snare in wound silk. Try this drum in your brotherhood and you will see the elegance and sound coupled to every moment of your parade. Its sound is characteristic of Malaga's Holy Week. EAN13 8435288197753
- Sayón Esperanza gold drum 35.6 Ø X 14 CM.
- 1.2 mm deep-drawn aluminum hull.
- Anodized in violet color.
- Beater wood rings 35.6 Ø x 30 mm jet finish. (30-1510-11)
- Wooden rims 35.6 Ø x 30 mm jet finish. (30-1520-11)
- Slang lever with adjustment. (30-1320-00)
- Chrome-plated bridge. (30-1360-00)
- Decompression piece. (30-6560-00)
- 2 metal silk socket plates. (30-1480-00)
- 16 Silk threads 1.10 mts. Copper windings. (28-0000-00)
- 14 Gold tension screws 80mm. (30-4070-00)
- 2 Gold tension screws 90mm. (30-4150-00)
- 16 gold washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3440-00)
- 14 Gold sayon hitches. (30-4710-00)
- 2 Hooks for Chinese Snare drum/stick support. (30-4920-00)
- 8 gold-billed acorns with independent tension. (30-2440-00)
- Hope logo label. (99-9102-03)
- Gold hanger hook with ring. (30-7390-00)
- Gold Tuning Key. (30-3000-00)
- Frost beater patch 35.6 Ø 385 microns. (TT14MXF)
- 35.6 Ø 75 micron snare drum head. (S14H30)
- Inner foam ring damper 35.6 cm. (AP-1014-00)
- Weight approx. 3,102 kg.
- Possibility of attaching a Chinese Snare drum/toothpick support.
- 3-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Made in Manises (Valencia) Spain.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested