SAYÓN ESPERANZA CROME DRUM 35,6 Ø X 14 CM VIOLET GRAPHITE HOOPS
The drum of Sayón Esperanza is the first representation of El Paso, auto sacramental in which the encounter of Jesus Our Lord with his Mother is staged in the street of Bitterness and that concluded with the blessing of the Nazarene to the people gathered in the square. Built with an aluminum hull offers that typical Malaga sound where once again the punishment of the SAYÓN collects all the pain and suffering that accompanies Holy Week in Andalusia.
- 1.2mm embedded aluminum hull.
- Anodized in black.
- Wooden beater rings 35.6 Ø x 30mm solid jet finish. (31-1510-11)
- Ribbed wood rings 35.6 Ø x 30mm solid jet finish. (31-1520-11)
- Bordonero lever sayón with regulation. (30-1100-00)
- Chrome bridge board. (30-1340-00)
- Decompression piece. (30-6540-00)
- 2 Metal plates bordón silk. (30-1460-00)
- 16 Silk bordoneros threads 1.10 mts. Copper twists. (28-0000-00)
- 14 Screws tension crome 80mm. (30-4020-00)
- 2 Screws tension crome 100mm. (30-4170-00)
- 16 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3420-00)
- 14 Chrome snags. (30-4660-00)
- 2 Hooks for Chinese Snare drum / toothpick support. (30-4820-00)
- 8 chrome picolo acorns with independent tension. (30-2420-00)
- Logo label sayón esperanza. (99-9090-10)
- Hanging hook chrome sayon with ring. (30-7380-00)
- Chrome tuning key. (30-2980-00)
- Frost beater patch 35.6 Ø of 385 microns. (TT14MXF)
- Bordonero patch 35.6 Ø of 75 microns. (S14H30)
- Internal foam ring damper 35.6cm. (AP-1014-00)
- Possibility of attaching Chinese Snare drum / toothpick support.
- Weight approx. 3.820kg.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested