DRUM SAYÓN ESPERANZA 14"X 5" ½ BLUE RINGS BLUE
Is there something as beautiful and simple as the Esperanza drum 35.6 Ø X 14 cm in gold finish. NPdrums manufactures® this drum with a 1.2mm aluminum body and anodized in blue color with artistic touches and finishes in gold plating. with a high-pitched sound characterized by aluminum and copper snare in wound silk. Try this drum in your brotherhood and you will see the elegance and sound coupled to every moment of your parade. Its sound is characteristic of Malaga's Holy Week.
- Drum Sayón Esperanza gold 14"X 5" ½.
- 1.2 mm inlaid aluminum hull.
- Anodized in blue.
- Beater wood rings 35.6 Ø x 30 mm blue finish. (30-1510-23)
- Wooden hoops 35.6 Ø x 30 mm blue finish. (30-1520-23)
- Bordonero lever sayón with regulation. (30-1320-00)
- Chrome bridge board. (30-1360-00)
- Decompression piece. (30-6560-00)
- 2 Metal plates bordón silk. (30-1480-00)
- 16 Silk bordoneros threads 1.10 mts. Copper twists. (28-0000-00)
- 14 screws tension gold 80mm. (30-4070-00)
- 2 screws tension gold 90mm. (30-4150-00)
- 16 Gold washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3440-00)
- 14 Gold sayon hooks. (30-4710-00)
- 2 Hooks for Chinese Snare drum / toothpick support. (30-4920-00)
- 8 Gold beaks with independent tension. (30-2440-00)
- Esperanza logo label. (99-9102-03)
- Hanging hook sayon gold with ring. (30-7390-00)
- Gold tuning key. (30-3000-00)
- Frost beater patch 35.6 Ø of 385 microns. (TT14MXF)
- Bordonero patch 35.6 Ø of 75 microns. (S14H30)
- Internal foam ring damper 35.6 cm. (AP-1014-00)
- Weight approx. 3.102 kg.
- Possibility of attaching Chinese Snare drum / toothpick support.
- Warranty 3 years against any manufacturing defect.
- Made in Manises (Valencia) Spain.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested