DRUM SAYÓN ESPERANZA 14"X 5" ½ BLUE JET RINGS
The Sayón Esperanza Gold Drum 35.6 Ø X 14 cm is a high quality drum. With a recessed aluminum hull it offers durability and exceptional sound. Anodized in an elegant violet color, it has beater and beaded wooden hoops, in an attractive jet tone. The lever of the Sayón snare board is adjustable for a personalized adjustment, and gold snare bridge. Includes a decompression piece, with silk threads. The configuration is completed with gold tension screws, gold washers, sayon hitches and hooks for Chinese Snare drum/stick support. It features gold piccolo acorns, gold sayon hanging hook with ring. Supplied with gold refining key. It includes whisk and beader heads, as well as an inner foam ring damper. EAN13 8435288119410
- Drum Sayon Esperanza gold 35x14cm.
- Solid wood hoops jet finish.
- Helmet of aluminium inlaid 1.2mm anodized in blue.
- 8 acorns picolo oror with independent tension.
- Bordonero lever with regulation and fixed bridge bordonero.
- Hanging hook with ring.
- Possibility of attaching Chinese Snare drum / toothpick holder
- Bring to tighten gold.
-16 twisted silk bordoneros threads.
- Whisk patch frost 385 microns and bodonero 75 microns.
- Weight 3.102 kg.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested