MARCHING WOODEN BOX 35,6 Ø X 09 CM JET
Tired of always carrying the same box?The new NPdrums® March or Parade box finished in jet stained wood 35.6 Ø X 09 cm provides a very sweet and round timbre. Composed of a cylinder of wood veneers of 5mm 7 ply. Each gearbox has 8 independent tensioners to be able to tune the upper and lower patch differently with a metal lever that provides a sweet and warm sound. Ideal for your music group where you can move and act in spontaneous acts.
- Crome gear box 35,6 Ø X 09 cm.
- Beech wood hull 5mm 7ply.
- Jet tinted.
- Metal ring 35.6 Ø 8 divisions beater 1.6mm chrome. (31-6730-00)
- Metal ring 35.6 Ø 8 divisions board 1.6mm chrome. (31-6740-00)
- Quick box lever to regulate the truss board. (30-1220-00)
- Fixed bridge bordonero. (30-1340-00)
- Decompression piece M-10 crome. (30-6540-00)
- Chrome embroidery 12 threads. (28-1212-00)
- 2 plastic strips. (28-0010-00)
- 16 tension screws M-6X30 mm crome. (30-3700-00)
- 16 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3420-00)
- 8 picolo acorns with independent tension. (30-2420-00)
- Oval NP logo label. (99-9100-26)
- Key to refine chrome finish. (30-2980-00)
- Hanging hook. (30-7300-00)
- White beater patch 250 microns. (BL-0250-14)
- Patch bordonero 75microns. (SN-1014-00)
- Weight 2,650 kg.
- Very light ideal for beginners and parade musicians.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested