MARCHING ALUMINIUM CASE 35,6 Ø X 09 CM SILVER
The NPdrums® March or Parade box in anodized aluminum in silver color, provides a very bright timbre. Composed of a 1.2mm aluminum cylinder embedded in both parts to give consistency to the hull. Do you want to carry the lightest box on the market? Each gearbox has 8 independent tensioners to be able to tune the upper and lower patch differently with a metal lever that provides a strident sound and very sharp the typical sound of narrow metal boxes. Ideal for your music group where you can move and act in spontaneous acts.
- Marching aluminium box 35.6 Ø X 09 cm.
- Aluminum hull rolled profile 1.2 mm.
- Anodized in silver.
- Metal ring 35.6 Ø 8 beater divisions 1.6 mm.(31-6730-00)
- Metal ring 35.6 Ø 8 divisions 1.6 mm.(31-6740-00)
- Fast box lever for boardboard. (30-1220-00)
- Fixed bridge bordonero. (30-1340-00)
- Decompression piece M-10 crome. (30-6540-00)
- Chrome embroidery 12 threads. (28-1212-00)
- 2 plastic strips. (28-0010-00)
- 16 tension screws M-6X30 mm crome. (30-3700-00)
- 16 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5 mm.(30-3420-00)
- 8 picolo acorns with independent tension. (30-2420-00)
- Oval NP logo label. (99-9100-26)
- Key to refine chrome finish. (30-2980-00)
- Hanging hook. (30-7300-00)
- White beater patch 250 microns. (BL-0250-14)
- Patch bordonero 75microns. (SN-1014-00)
- Weight 2,600 kg.Approx.
- Very light ideal for beginners and parade musicians.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested