TIMBLE SAYON ESPERANZA 45,7 Ø X 34 CM RED HELMET JET RINGS
The timpani of Sayón Esperanza accompanies the auto sacramental Paso where with its touch it marks the end of the drum roll. Built with a beech veneer hull it offers that typical round and closed sound of wood, where once again the punishment of the SAYÓN collects all the pain and suffering that accompanies Holy Week in Andalusia.
- Beech wood hull 5mm 7ply.
- Lacquered in red.
- Wood beater ring 45.7 Ø x 30mm solid jet. (31-1810-11)
- Standard wood ring 45.7 Ø x 30mm solid walnut. (31-1850-14)
- Decompression piece. (30-6540-00)
- 16 Screws tension crome 70mm. (30-3940-00)
- 16 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3420-00)
- 16 Chrome snags. (30-4660-00)
- 8 chromed top picolo acorns. (30-2180-00)
- 8 chromed lower picolo acorns. (30-2260-00)
- Hope logo label. (99-9102-03
- Hanging hook chrome sayon with ring. (30-7380-00)
- Chrome tuning key. (30-2980-00)
- 2 Whisk patch frost 45.6 Ø of 385 microns. (TT18MXF)
- Weight approx. 5.800kg.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
- Hull Finish
- Decorated Wood
- Hardware Type
- Chrome finish
- Helmet Color
- (38) Red Aluminium Lacquer
- Hull Measures
- 45.7 Ø X 34 CM
- Color Rings
- (14) Walnut Dye
No customer reviews for the moment.
Reviews can be placed by customers that purchased this product
You May Also Be Interested