CHILDREN'S BROTHERHOOD DRUM 25,4 Ø X 11 CM BLACK RINGS PLAIN BLACK
The children's brotherhood drum is designed so that the little ones who like to enjoy the traditions of their elders or simply play a drum, can move freely and not support a great weight, with plastic Drumhead tuned by moth and an exclusive piece of regulation of the staff can put their drum ready.
- Smooth black whisk plastic ring. (31-7711-01)
- Plain black plastic ring. (31-7721-01)
- 5 mm plywood hull, 7 ply lined with PVC.
- 6 chrome rods with tension per moth. (30-5140-00)
- Complete bridge bordonero. (30-6830-00)
- Bodonero bolt. (30-6770-00
- Bordonero 12 chrome threads. (28-0812-00)
- Hanging hook. (30-7260-00)
- White beater patch 250 microns. (BL-0250-10)
- Patch 75 microns. (SN-1010-00)
- Weight 0.000 kg approximately.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
- Hull Finish
- PVC lined wood
- Hardware Type
- Chrome finish
- Helmet Color
- (01) Black Pvc
- Hull Measures
- 25.4 Ø X 11 CM
- Hoop Type
- Smooth Plastic Hoop
- Color Rings
- (81) Black Plastic
No opinions at the moment
Customers who purchased this product can place reviews.
You May Also Be Interested