CHILDREN'S BROTHERHOOD DRUM 20,3 Ø X 09 CM RED WINE RINGS GRAPHITE SMOOTH
The children's brotherhood drum is designed so that the little ones who like to enjoy the traditions of their elders or simply play a drum, can move freely and not support a great weight, with plastic Drumhead tuned by moth and an exclusive piece of regulation of the staff can put their drum ready.
- Wood ring beater smooth graphite.
- Smooth graphite wood ring.
- 5 mm plywood hull, 7 ply lined with PVC.
- 4 chrome rods with tension per moth. (30-4980-00)
- Complete bridge bordonero. (30-6830-00)
- Bodonero bolt. (30-6770-00
- Bordonero 12 chrome threads. (28-0812-00)
- Hanging hook. (30-7260-00)
- Black beater patch 250 microns. (BE-0808-EN)
- Patch 75 microns. (S08H30)
- Weight 0.000 kg approximately.)
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
- Hull Finish
- PVC Cover
- Hardware Type
- Chrome finish
- Helmet Color
- (02) Red Wine Pvc
- Shell Measures
- 20.3 Ø X 09 CM
- Hoop Type
- Smooth Wood Hoop
- Color Rings
- (21) Graphite Lacquer
No opinions at the moment
Customers who purchased this product can place reviews.
You May Also Be Interested