ALUMINIUM BAND CASE 30,5 Ø X 09 CM GOLD
The NPdrums® aluminum Band Boxes are the lightest on the market due to their 1.2 mm aluminum hull construction. Tuned by screw from part to part they are the complement of beginner musicians for their high quality of their materials and their sound. With beater and bottom plastic Drumhead it creates a very high-pitched sound and is ideal for street acts and parades in large pavilions. Festivals such as carnival, fallas and charangas complement the music with these instruments. Try our 30.5 Ø X 09 cm Band Snare drum in anodized gold color and you will check the lightness of the materials, comfort and its strident sound.
- Aluminum hull 1.2 mm.
- Anodized in gold aluminum.
- Metal ring 30,5 Ø 6 divisions beater1.6mm. (31-6210-00)
- Metal ring 30.5 Ø 6 divisions bordonero 1.6mm. (31-6220-00)
- Bridge with rulina to regulate the bordonero. (30-126-00)
- Chrome bridge board. (30-1340-00)
- Pot decompression 10mm nickel. (99-3650-00)
- Chrome embroidery 12 threads. (28-1210-00)
- 2 plastic strips. (28-0010-00)
- 6 tension screws for simple tuning. (30-4020-00)
- 6 nickel-plated washers 6x11x1.5mm. (30-3420-00)
- 6 Hexagonal case bushings M-6 nickel. (30-3180-00)
- NP logo sticker. (99-9100-01)
- Chrome hanging hook. (30-7260-00)
- Chrome tuning key. (30-2980-00)
- White beater patch 250 microns. (BL-0250-12)
- Transparent patch of 75 microns. (SN-1012-00)
- Weight 1.850 Kg.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested