ARAHAL DRUM 14"X 6"½ VIOLET
Want a shrill sound? There is nothing as strident as the Arahal NPdrums® 35.6 Ø X 16 cm recovering the sound of the old Royal Snare drum manufactured in Bajo Aragón, with its violet anodized aluminum hull its 60 threads in double brace inside with tuning rod, mounted all with right / left central tensioners that allow you to reach the highest top of the tuning. Try our Arahal Drum and you can double down on your favorite gears to get that great sound.
- Arahal crome drum 35.6 Ø X 16 cm.
- Violet anodized aluminum hull.
- 4 mm x 20 mm anodized aluminum rims in black.
- 1.2mm aluminum butted hull.
- 10 left/right thread tensioning rods finished in chrome.
- Possibility of changing the tensioner for a china or tooth box.
- Snare moth for adjustment of the inner staff.
- 60 snare natural silk thread.
- Chrome finish refining key.
- Hanging hook.
- drumhead transparent whisk 175 microns.
- drumhead 175 micron transparent snare drum.
- Weight: Approx. 3,393 kg.
- Recommended for bands and musical groups.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested