ARAHAL DRUM 14"X 6"½ BLUE
Want a shrill sound? There is nothing as strident as the NPdrums® 35.6 Ø X 16 cm arahal drum, recovering the sound of the old Royal snare drum, manufactured in Bajo Aragón, with its blue anodized aluminum hull, its 60 threads in double snare drum inside with tuning rod, all mounted with right/left central tensioners that allow you to reach the highest top of the tuning. Try our Arahal Drum and you'll be able to drum up your favorite gears to get that great sound.
- Arahal crome drum 35.6 Ø X 16 cm.
- Blue anodized aluminum hull.
- 4 mm x 20 mm aluminium rims anodized in black.
- 1.2mm aluminum butted hull.
- 10 left/right thread tensioning rods finished in chrome.
- Possibility of changing the tensioner for a china or tooth Snare drum.
- Snare moth for adjustment of the inner staff.
- 60 snare natural silk thread.
- Chrome finish refining key.
- Hanging hook.
- Transparent whisk patch 175 microns.
- 175 micron transparent snare patch.
- Weight: Approx. 3,393 kg.
- Recommended for bands and musical groups.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested