ARAHAL DRUM 35,6 Ø X 16 CM SILVER
Want a shrill sound? There is nothing as strident as the arahal drum NPdrums 35.6 Ø X 16 cm recovering the sound of the old Royal box manufactured in Bajo Aragón, with its silver anodized aluminum hull its 60 threads® in double brace inside with tuning rod, mounted all with right / left central tensioners that allow you to reach the highest top of the tuning. Try our Tambor Arahal and you can double down on your favorite gears to get that great sound.
- Drum Arahal crome 35,6 Ø X 16 cm.
- Silver anodized aluminum helmet.
- Aluminium rings 4 mm x 20 mm anodized in black.
- Hull inlaid aluminum 1.2mm.
- 10 left/right thread tensioning rods finished in chrome.
- Possibility to change the tensioner for Chinese box or toothpick.
- Doveboat for regulation of the inner staff.
- 60 twisted thread of natural silk.
- Key to refine chrome finish.
- Hanging hook.
- Transparent beater patch 175 microns.
- Transparent patch of 175 microns.
- Weight Approx.3,393 kg.
- Recommended for bands and musical groups.
Security Policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Shipping policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Trust and Security Information module)
You May Also Be Interested